中英文对照
Captain tell me that you have forgot everything. He guesses that you may forget the place you put your closes in.
船长告诉我你忘记了一切,他猜你可能连放衣服的地方也忘了。
Come in, please.
请进
Sorry, I almost forget, My name is Bill Turner, but you and Jack always call me William.
对不起,我差点忘了,我的名字是比尔特纳,但你和杰克一般都叫我威廉。
Miss Stock, there is……
斯托克小姐,这里就是……(这一句的翻译似乎有误……)
Oh, Sorry. I’ll wait outside.
哦,对不起,我在外面等好了
Adviser!
参谋!
What happen?
什么情况?
heihei~ Adviser……Have you really lost your memory?
嘿嘿~参谋……你是不是失去了你的记忆?
Adviser is just too tired……just……a temporary memory loss……
参谋只是太累了……只是……暂时性失忆而已……
Don’t mention this
别在意(这一句的翻译也似乎有误……我的垃圾英语……)
Why they delighted that I’ve lost my memory?
我失忆了他们干嘛这么高兴?
Because everyone owed you money……including me……
因为每个人都欠你的钱……包括我……
给您的阅读带来不便~深表抱歉……本文将自第7章转为全中文对话