中英文对照……
Nothing I will be afraid
我无所畏惧
Where will you fly to,little girl?
丫头,你要飞到哪儿去?
Knock at the door before entering the room,please.
进门前请先敲门好吗?
Why I have to knock at the door?It’s my ship.
我干嘛要敲门?这是我的船。
Are you the captain?
你是船长?
Yeah, Captain Jack Sparrow
是啊,杰克斯派洛船长。
What’s this?
这是什么?
Oh……Oh, well, let me think……
哦……嗯~让我想想……
Sorry, sweetheart, I remember, It’s the sign of love.
对不起,甜心,我想起来了,这是爱的标志
Then……’P’ for what? What the ‘P’ stand for?
所以……“P”指什么意思? 这个“P”代表什么?
Oh, I know, I know, It’s …… um …… It’s ……
哦,我明白,我明白,这是……嗯……这是……
……puppet? Oh, no ,no……pail?……um……paradise? no …… puzzle?……
pearl……Yes! It’s stand for pearl!
……木偶?哦,不对,不对……桶?……嗯……天堂?不是……谜题?……珍珠……对!这是珍珠的意思!
Pearl?!
珍珠?
Yes, pearl, Black Pearl, the name of my ship,The place we fall in love with each other……
对,珍珠,黑珍珠,我船的名字,我们为对方倾心的地方……
Any question? Or I have to go, I’m busy, you know, captain, the soul of the ship.
还有什么问题么?没有的话我可要走了,我很忙,你知道的,船长,是这艘船的灵魂。
Oh !my little princess, I have to remind you that if you want to go out, change your clothes first.
哦!我的小公主,我得提醒你如果你想出去的话,最好先换一下衣服。
oh, I can't believe I almost forgot this,Happy birthday, Sophia.
哦,我差点忘了,生日快乐,索菲娅。
给您的阅读带来不便~我深表抱歉……