中英文对照
What worries you? adviser?
你在烦恼什么?参谋?
Nothing……What do you want?
没什么,你想干嘛?
ha-ha……Take it easy,Sophia. I just think that as an adviser,you need to learn some nautical terms.
哈哈……别紧张,索菲娅。我只是认为作为一个参谋,你需要学习一些航海术语。
Good job! And now You can practice this sentence,with he.
非常不错!现在你可以和他练习一下这个句子。
How can you say that?
你怎么说这种话呢?
Captain,As you see,Miss Stock even forget how to speak English, how do we make such a person to be our adviser ?
船长,你都看到了,斯托克小姐甚至忘记了怎么说英语,我们怎么让这样的人当我们的参谋?
She is no longer the Sophia who fluent in six languages, you know this.
她已经不是那个精通六门语言的索菲亚了,你知道的。
Aye, I have notice this. So?
是的,我已经注意到了。所以?
So She did not qualify to stay on board.
所以她没资格呆在船上。
You’re right!
说得对!
We all think that you are useless, so……
我们都认为你已经没用了,所以……
So……Prove yourself. Prove that you are valuable to us.
所以……证明你自己,证明你对我们是有价值的。
Well done!
干得不错!
So,Sophia’s Lovely swordsmanship did not change by the loss of memory,That’s why I let her stay on board.
所以,索菲亚可爱的剑法并没有因为失去记忆而丧失,这就是我让她留在船上的原因。
于是感谢您的耐心……下一章开始就是全中文对话了~谢谢您的关注~