Latest forum posts: 最新帖子: ------------ Barry Berwick I need ur help. Been arrested for murder in Belarus. People reckon u get people off. Family got money. They'll pay anything. 巴利·贝维克 我需要你的帮助。我在白俄罗斯被人当杀人犯抓起来了。都说你能帮人脱罪。我家有钱,只要你帮我,给多少都可以。
—→SH You think money interests me 夏.福 你觉得我对钱感兴趣?(阿福自觉被森森地侮辱了。)
—→John Watson YES! 约翰·华生 没错!(不给面子搅场的花生)
—→SH I've never been to Belarus.I'll contact the British ambassador and get your details. 夏.福 我去白俄了。我会联系英国大使馆,以获知相关细节。(还记得之前花生也说过阿福去明斯克了?就是跟这个留言同时间的事情哟~) ------------------ Anonymous Did you get my email 匿名 你收到我的邮件了吗?
—→SH Yes. And we've deciphered your first message. Terrifying. 夏.福 收到了。我们已经破解了你的第一条密码。真吓人。
—→Anonymous I do hope that's not sarcasm. 匿名 衷心希望这不是嘲笑。
—→SH Oh, of course it isn't. If anyone wants to decipher this idiot's second messages, go to the Hidden Messages page. 夏.福 噢,当然不是。如果有人想破解这傻乎乎的第二条密码,去“密码”那一页吧。(阿福一如既往的毒舌)
—→Anonymous Not going to do it yourself 匿名 你不打算亲自动手吗?
—→Anonymous Looks like I'll have to get your attention a different way. 匿名 看来我已经通过另外一种方式获得你的关注了。
----------------------- SH As per John's suggestion on his blog at www.johnwatsonblog.co.uk, I'm about to embark on a James Bond 'watch' 夏.福 从约翰博客(www.johnwatsonblog.co.uk)里头的每个建议来看,我要开始“看”詹姆斯·邦德了。(还记得花生博客里面那个“邦德之夜”吗?)
—→theimprobableone I prefer citizen kane that's a proper film 不可思议的某某 我更喜欢《公民凯恩》,那是部正片
—→SH Actually, I'm starting to get into this. It's quite exciting! 夏.福 实际上,我正开始看这个。它超级刺激!
—→John Watson You' d enjoy it a bit more if you gave it your full attention. 约翰·华生 如果你认真一点看的话,你会更喜欢它的。
—→SH Bless you, John, but I don't think it needs that. 夏.福 上帝保佑你,约翰,不过我看不出这有什么必要。
----------------------- theimprobableone your new flatmate sounds stupid you need someone who can match your intellect. 不可思议的某某 你的新同居人貌似很笨,你需要一个跟得上你的人。
—→John Watson Why don't you come pay us a visit I'd love to meet you. 约翰·华生 为什么你不来看看我们?我很期待与你会面。
—→SH I would kill every one of you for a cigarette. 夏.福 给我一根烟,不然我就杀光所有人。(啊,戒烟中的阿福。。。)
—→John Watson Maybe do some housework. That might take your mind off it. It certainly wouldn' t do the flat any harm. 约翰·华生 要么做点家务?转移一下注意力。当然这不会弄塌房子。
—→SH Get Mrs Hudson to do it. She likes looking after us. 夏.福 让哈德森太太做吧,她喜欢照料咱们。(打蛇随棍上、给点颜色就开染坊……说的就是你啊。)
—→John Watson You ask her then. 约翰·华生 ……你去问。(忽然有种哈德森太太才是终极boss的感觉。。。这种诡异的女王气场是怎么回事?) —→SH You could always do it. 夏.福 你总能做到的。(啊呀能想象到阿福的表情了~)