SH Another case closed. Anyone Anything Is the whole world just going to let me die of lethargy!!!! 夏.福 有一个案子搞定。还有人吗?还有事吗?天啊难道我真的要死于无聊???!!!!(想起阿福无聊的样子就觉得好萌!)
—→Anonymous I've emailed you a little message. A little game to play. I do like games. 匿名 我给你发了点东西。玩个小游戏。我爱游戏。
—→SH A secret code I can't be bothered with that. 夏.福 密码?我顾不上这个。
—→Anonymous You'll like this one. 匿名 你会喜欢的。
—→SH Nope. Bored already. Anyone want to decipher this for me Details here on the Hidden Messages page. 不。已经厌倦了。有人要帮我解吗?详情见“密码”那一页。(阿福处处透着小孩子一样的任性,花生眼利啊~一早就认清这人他就是个小P孩)
—→theimprobableone i will i will 不可思议的某某 我来我来
—→John Watson I'm stumped. 约翰·华生 我在犹豫。
—→SH Well, that's hardly a surprise 夏.福 呃,我一点也不觉得奇怪。
-----------------
Mike Stamford I see you've got yourself a flatmate then. Good luck to him 迈克·斯坦福 既然你已经有一个同居人了。祝他好运。
—→SH What 夏.福 什么?
—→Mike Stamford John! He's like you, all internet savvy. He's got a blog. It's at www.johnwatsonblog.co.uk. I can barely work my email. 迈克·斯坦福 约翰!他很像你(感谢桃子亲指正),你们都是电脑高手。他有一个博客,是www.johnwatsonblog.co.uk。我快没法写我的邮件了。
—→SH He's blogging about me Ha! Arrogant, imperious and pompous am I 夏.福 他在博客里写我?哈!说我傲慢自大专横?