下一章 上一章 目录 设置
2、旅行英语 ...
-
一、 旅游英语
** *Air Trip Situation
◎在机场柜台 At the airport counter
A: I’ m taking your flight SQ-050 to Singapore. Do I check in here? 我搭 SQ-050 到新加坡,是否在此登记?
B: Yes, I’ m at your service, sir. May I have your passport and ticket? 是的,我可以为您服务。先生,可以给我看一下您的护照及机票吗?
A: Here you are. 这就是。
B: Well, Where would you like to sit? By the window, by the aisle, or in the middle? 您要坐哪儿?靠窗、靠走道或中间位置?
A: Near a window, please. 靠窗。
B: The smoking or non-smoking section? 抽不抽烟?
A: I don’ t smoke.我不抽烟。
B: All right. Here is your boarding card.好的,这是您的登记证。
A: Is the flight on time? 飞机会准时起飞吗?
B: Yes, the plane leaves at 12:30.是的, 12: 30 起飞。
A: Do I have to go through the customs house now?我必须现在去通关吗?
B: Yes, please go to Gate 3 before 12:00. 是的, 12: 00 前到三号门。
A: Where shall I buy the airport tax?机场税在哪儿买?
B: On the second floor. Anything else? (You don’ t need to buy it now as it has been included in the ticket fee. ) 二楼。还有别的事吗? (现在免缴了,因为它已经含在机票费用内了。 )
A: No more, thank you.
A: 没了,谢谢。
B: Have a good trip.
B: 祝您旅途愉快。
◎ Situation 2 在候机楼 In the waiting room
A: May I take this seat?
A: 我可以坐这个位子吗?
B: Yes, please. This seat is unoccupied.
B: 可以,这位子没人坐。
A: Are we going to take off as scheduled?
A: 会准时起飞吗?
B: Yes, we will start pretty soon.
B: 是的,应该很快会登机。
C: (Broadcast) SQ-050 passengers to Singapore, all abroad. Please proceed to Gate 3.
C: (广播) SQ-050 到新加坡的所有旅客请到 3 号门登机。
D: May I have your boarding card?
D: 我可以看您的登机证吗?
A: Yes, here you are.
A: 是的,这就是
◎Situation 3 在飞机上 On the plane
A: Where is this seat
A: 请问这座位在哪儿?
B: Please follow me.
B: 请跟我来。
A: How long is the plane going to take off?
A: 飞机多久起飞?
B: About 20 minutes.
B: 大概 20 分钟。
A: Please show me how to fasten this seat belt.
A: 请教我如何系安全带 。
B: You do it like this way
B: 像这 样做 。
C: (Broadcast) Welcome aboard on Singapore Airline. Please fasten your seat belts, and no cell phones or electronic e q uipments while we are taking off. (广播)欢迎搭乘新加坡航空 ,请系上 安全带 、 关闭手 机及 电器产品 ,我们即将起飞 Situation
◎ 4 要 求服务 R e q uest the services on the plane
A: May I have some ice water? A: 我可以要 冰开水吗?
B: Yes, please wait a moment. B: 好的,请稍等 。
A: Please give me a wet towel. A: 请给我一 条湿纸巾 。
B: O K . Here it is. B: 好的,这就是。
A: Do you have wine for sale on the plane? A: 飞机上有酒卖吗?
B: Yes, we’ l l sell them after dinner. You can also buy cosmetic and cigarette. B: 有的,用过餐后 ,会有推车出来,您可以买化妆品 和香烟。
A: How many bottles of the wine is each passenger allowed to buy? A: 每位旅客可以买几瓶酒 ?
B: Two bottles. B: 两瓶 。
A: What time is dinner served? A: 几点供应 晚餐
B: At 6 : 00. B: 6 : 00。
A: Stewardess, I don’ t feel well. I feel like vomiting. A: 服务员 ,我不舒服,想呕吐 。
B: I’ l l bring you some medicine for air sickness. B: 我给您一 些晕机药 。
A: May I have an air-sick bag? A: 我还要一个呕吐袋 。
B: O K . I’ ll be right back B: 好的,马上来。
A: How long will the plane land at the Singapore Airport? A: 还有多久到达新加坡机场? B: In 20 minutes.
B: 再过 20 分钟
◎航班中转用语
How long will we stop here? 我们在这里停留 多久?
Are there any duty-free shops in the waiting room? 在候机室有免税店吗?
I ’ m in transit to Melbourne 我是换机去墨尔 本
How can I get to the connecting flight counter of China airline? 我如何找到中国航空公司办理转机柜台?
Where is boarding gate for China airline CA1 7 3? 国航 CA1 7 3 登机在哪里?
Where can I check in? 在哪里办理登机手续 ?
What is the gate number? 在几号登机口登机
◎入境检查对话
问: May I see your passport, please? 请出示你的护照
答 : Here is my passport. 这是我的护照
问: What’ s the purpose of your visit? 你到澳洲的目的?
答 : Sightseeing. (business, study) 观光 (商务,留学 )
问: How long will you be staying in Australia? 你计划在澳洲逗留 多久?
答 : 10 days. 10 天
问: Where are you staying? 你住在哪里?
答 : I’ ll stay at Hyatt hotel? 我住在凯悦酒店
问: Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan? 你有回台湾的返程 机票吗?
答 : Yes, here it is. 有,在这里
问: How much money do you have with you? 你随身带 了多少钱 ?
答 : I have 2000 U . S dollars. 2000 美元
问: Have a nice stay. 祝 你在澳洲旅行愉快 !
答 : Thank you. 谢谢 !
◎机场取行李用语
Where can I get my baggage? 我去哪里取行李 ?
Here is my claim tag. 这是我的托运行李卡
Could you please check it urgently? 请抓紧时间找我的行李
How many pieces of baggage have you lost? 你丢失了几件行李 ?
Can you tell me the features of your baggage? 请描绘你所 丢失的行李的外表特徵
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. 是一 件大的皮箱 ,挂有我名字的标签
We may have lost some baggage so we’ d like to make a lost baggage report. 我想填写 一 份丢失行李登记单
How soon will I find out? 需 要多长时间可以找到我的行李
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you’ ve located it. 找到行李后 ,请尽快送 到我的酒店 。
◎◎◎入关检查用语◎◎◎
Your passport and declaration card, please. 请出示你的护照和海关申报单
Do you have anything to declare? 你携带 的东 西有必须申报的吗?
No, I don’ t. 没有 Please open this bag. 请打开 这 件行李
What are these? 这是什么东 西?
These are for my personal use. 这是我的个人用品
This is a souvenir that I’ m taking to China. 这是我带回中国的纪念品
Do you have any li q uor or cigarettes? 你带 有任何酒类或香烟吗?
The cameras are for my personal use. 这 架照相机是我自用的
You’ ll have to pay duty on this. 这 件物品你必须交纳关税
◎◎◎◎入关常用词
Immigration 入境检查
duty-free items 免税品
Passport control 护照检查
Quarantine 检疫
Outgoing passenger card 入境登记卡
Residents 本国居民
Ongoing passenger card 出境登记 Non-residents 外国居民
Customs declaration card 海关申报单
V i sa 签证
Currency declaration 现金申报单
Destination 目的地
A gift for my friend 送 给 朋友 的礼物 V alid (invalid) 有效 (无效 )
Chinese medicine中药
Cash 现金
Prohibited articles 违禁品
Yellow card 健康卡
^O^?? I'm sorry. I don't understand English 对不起,我不懂英文。
Does anyone here speak Chinese? 有懂中文的工作人员吗?