晋江文学城
书名作者 高级搜索

首页>《[肖申克]野望》  第1章

网友:乌托邦 打分:2 [2024-02-28 02:02:40] 来自安徽

莎翁十四行诗—1
Sin of self-love possesseth all mine eye
自爱这罪恶占据着我的眼睛,
And all my soul and all my every part;
我整个的灵魂和我身体各部;
And for this sin there is no remedy,
而对这罪恶什么药石都无灵,
It is so grounded inward in my heart.
在我心内扎根扎得那么深固。
Methinks no face so gracious is as mine,
我相信我自己的眉目最秀丽,
No shape so true, no truth of such account;
态度最率真,胸怀又那么俊伟;
And for myself mine own worth do define,
我的优点对我这样估计自己:
As I all other in all worths surmount.
不管哪一方面我都出类拔萃。
But when my glass shows me myself indeed,
但当我的镜子照出我的真相,
Beated and choppd with tannd antiquity,
全被那焦黑的老年剁得稀烂,
Mine own self-love quite contrary I read;
我对于自爱又有相反的感想:
Self so self-loving were iniquity.
这样溺爱着自己实在是罪愆。
Tis thee, myself, that for myself I praise,
我歌颂自己就等于把你歌颂,
Painting my age with beauty of thy days.
用你的青春来粉刷我的隆冬。

8  

写书评 | 看书评 | 返回

最后生成:2025-11-22 11:24:09 反馈 联系我们@晋江文学城
纯属虚构 请勿模仿 版权所有 侵权必究 适度阅读 切勿沉迷 合理安排 享受生活