以下是英文翻译:
“Be careful. Shoot!”“小心。开枪!”
“Hey, little four, Are you all right?”“嘿,小四,你还好吗?”
“Hey, what's wrong with you? Are you hurt?”“嘿,你怎么了?你受伤了吗?”
“Yes, she's fine.”“是的,她很好。”
“Why didn't you shoot just now?”“你刚才为什么不开枪?”
“Luke, it's all right now. Stop talking.”“卢克,现在没事了。别说话了。”
“I'm sorry to hear that.”“听到这个我很难过。”
“Why? You know exactly what's going on. Why don't you tell me the truth?”“为什么?你知道到底发生了什么。你为什么不告诉我真相?”
“What, how do you know? No, no, no, no, I... I know what's going on, but I don't know much about it.”“什么,你怎么知道?不,不,不,不,我…我知道发生了什么事,但我不太了解。”
“What, do you know what happened?”“什么,你知道发生了什么吗?”
“No, ah, damn it. Luke, please, can you look around?”“不,啊,该死的。卢克,拜托,你能四处看看吗?”
“No way,I have the right to know, You can't hide it from me.”“不可能,我有权知道,你不能对我隐瞒。”
“Let's talk about it later. Now the most important thing is to get out first.”“我们稍后再谈。现在最重要的是先出去。”
“No, you can't do that to me. I regard you as a friend, but you hide it from me in such a dangerous situation?”“不,你不能这样对我。我把你当作朋友,但你在这样危险的情况下对我隐瞒?”
“I'm really sorry. I didn't expect you to follow us.”“我真的很抱歉。我没想到你会跟着我们。”
“Oh, that means you didn't treat me as a friend. Why don't you say: Hey, Luke, we've only met a few times, not friends. So we don't want to go to school abroad with you.”“哦,那意味着你没有把我当作朋友。你为什么不说:嘿,卢克,我们只见过几次,不是朋友。所以我们不想和你一起去国外上学。”
“No, no, don't tell me to shut up. I'm angry now, and very, very sad.”“不,不,别叫我闭嘴。我现在很生气,而且非常非常难过。”
“Now, can you shut up?”“现在,你能闭嘴吗?”
“Little Four, where are you going? I really didn't mean to deceive you. Please, let me help you.”“小四,你要去哪里?我真的不是有意欺骗你。求你了,我来帮你。”
“Why, why should I trust you? You deceived us.”“为什么,我为什么要相信你?你欺骗了我们。”
“I'm sorry to hide the truth, but my parents are dead and I have to stop it from getting serious.”“我很抱歉隐瞒了真相,但我父母已经死了,我必须阻止这件事变得严重。”
“So what the hell is going on?”“那到底怎么回事?”
“My parents are doctors. They have been working on a special drug that can remove many diseases. At first the experiment was successful, but then my parents suddenly sent me a message that someone had changed the medicine and wanted to do a horrible experiment.
But when I and Edgar were going to the lab, our parents had turned into monsters. They sent us videos telling us something. Then the video was interrupted and the lab exploded.”“我父母是医生。他们一直在研究一种能消除许多疾病的特殊药物。起初实验是成功的,但后来我父母突然给我发了一个信息,说有人换了药,想做一个可怕的实验。
但当我和埃德加去实验室的时候,我们的父母变成了怪物。他们给我们发了一些视频告诉我们一些事情。然后视频中断,实验室爆炸了。”
“Because they destroyed the evidence.”“因为他们销毁了证据。”
“They turned my parents into monsters and killed them!”“他们把我的父母变成了怪物并杀死了他们!”
“No, he's a friend of Dr. Rich's. When it happened, we found that the video ended with Dr. Rich's face. He took away our parents'mobile phones, so we came here.”“不,他是里奇医生的朋友。事情发生时,我们发现录像以里奇医生的脸结尾。他拿走了我们父母的手机,所以我们来到这里。”
“I don't know. I wasn't involved, but my parents said it was difficult to make antidotes.”“我不知道。我没有参与,但我父母说很难制造解毒剂。”
“What, please, please don't do that. I'm really sorry. Although my parents created the virus, they were trying to save people.”“什么,求你了,请不要这样做。我真的很抱歉。虽然我的父母制造了病毒,但他们试图拯救人们。”
“I trust you, but don't let me regret it.”“我相信你,但不要让我后悔。”
“Well, I swear, these are absolutely true.”“嗯,我发誓,这些都是真的。”
“ Is it my turn to speak now?”“现在轮到我讲话了吗?”
“So when were you going to tell me?”“你打算什么时候告诉我?”
“Oh, Luke, I thought I could solve it.”“哦,卢克,我以为我能解决。”
“Oh, so you didn't want to tell me from the beginning, did you?”“哦,所以你一开始就不想告诉我,是吗?”
“Oh, don't say sorry to me, I won't forgive you, forever, unless I die.”“哦,别向我道歉,我不会永远原谅你,除非我死了。”
“Or you're dead.”“或者你死了。”
“I won't leave with you. Don't try to persuade me.”“我不会和你一起走的。别想说服我。”
“Please, Luke, don't look like a child.”“求你了,卢克,别像个孩子。”
“I didn't hear it! I can't hear anything!”“我没听见!我什么都听不见!”