晋江文学城
下一章   目录  设置

1、赤蝎情诗 ...

  •   《Scorpion’s Love Song | 赤蝎情诗》

      (A Fourteen-Line Ode for Vein & □□Fei)

      Verse 1

      你的铁扇划破雨夜,锋利如诗,

      Your iron fan cuts the rain, sharp as a rhyme,

      中国结耳钉映着我慌乱凝视。

      Your crimson earring catches my gaze every time.

      "别怕,"你低笑,墨镜后藏着焰,

      "Don’t fear," you smirk, flames behind those shades,

      唐人街的暗巷,唯你是我光点。

      In Chinatown’s dark, you’re the light that never fades.

      Verse 2

      模特台的闪光灯太刺眼,

      Runway lights too bright, too loud, too fake,

      唯独你掌心温度让我贪恋。

      But your hands—warmth I crave, my only break.

      眉钉下藏着我未言说的诗,

      Under my brow piercing, words I can’t confess,

      十四行写不完,这暧昧故事。

      Fourteen lines can’t hold this tangled mess.

      Chorus (English Bridge)

      Red thread ties our fate, tight like your braid,

      *蝎尾辫缠绕我心跳的节拍。

      Your scorpion tail pulls me close, no escape.

      *老大,模特,上下级?太苍白,

      Boss, model, hierarchy? Too frail,

      This love’s a fire no rain could ever pale.

      Outro

      若时光代理能改写命运线,

      If time could bend, if fate rewinds,

      我仍选与你共写这危险诗篇。

      I’d choose your danger, your red-stained lines.

      你我共处这良夜——

      Vein, □□Fei, names carved in neon light,

      Our love’s the poem the dark can’t erase.

      但是,我爱你,我贪恋你的温暖。

      《Scorpion’s Love Song | 赤蝎情诗 (续篇)

      Verse 3

      你总说我任性像只狐狸,

      "Rebellious fox," you sigh, yet hold me close,

      却纵容我所有荒唐把戏。

      Indulging every whim your heart still chose.

      铁扇开合间替我挡下流言,

      Steel fan snaps shut—silencing their lies,

      而你的吻是更锋利的宣言。

      But your kiss—the blade that truly makes me wise.

      Pre-Chorus

      当狗仔的镜头变成枪,

      When paparazzi lenses turn to guns,

      你把我护在身后像堵墙。

      Your back my shield till all the chaos runs.

      "别碰他,"你声音比子弹冷,

      "Don’t touch him," colder than a trigger’s pull,

      可抚我伤的手却那么烫。

      Yet hands that heal me burn—beautiful.

      Chorus (Reprise)

      Red thread ties our fate, tight like your braid,

      *蝎尾辫缠绕我心跳的节拍。

      Your scorpion tail pulls me close, no escape.

      *上下级?早越界,别抵赖,

      Hierarchy? We crossed that line, don’t lie,

      Your lips on mine taste like "forever" implied.

      Bridge (Whispered Confession)

      "萧未影..." 我数你睫毛在月光下,

      "Vein..." I count your lashes in moon glow,

      你突然睁眼逮住我的偷看——

      You catch me staring, smirk—damn, you know.

      "模特先生,这么晚不睡在想什么?"

      "Model boy, what keeps you up so late?"

      "...想你的中国结怎样缠住我年华。"

      "...How your red thread binds my fate."

      Finale

      黑手党不该有心,模特不该动情,

      Mob bosses don’t love, models don’t fall,

      可我们早犯规,在第一次相拥。

      Yet we broke rules at first touch—lost all.

      任唐人街的雨下整夜,

      Let Chinatown’s rain pour endless, wild,

      Our love’s the fire that won’t be mild.

      ---

      哈哈哈其实是自己编的?:.?ヽ(*??`)??.:?

      编得不好听不要笑哈

  • 昵称:
  • 评分: 2分|鲜花一捧 1分|一朵小花 0分|交流灌水 0分|别字捉虫 -1分|一块小砖 -2分|砖头一堆
  • 内容:
  •             注:1.评论时输入br/即可换行分段。
  •                 2.发布负分评论消耗的月石并不会给作者。
  •             查看评论规则>>