下一章 上一章 目录 设置
3、巧克力三 在这大 ...
-
在这大街小巷,人来人往的城市,我们唯一能做的就是护住它。
The only thing we can do in this busy city, with its streets and lanes, is protect it.
我会爱你,直至永恒。
I will love you till the end of time.
在这短短的一生,我们最终都会失去。不妨大胆一试,爱一个人,攀一座山,追一个梦。
In this short life, we all lose eventually. May as well take a bold try, love a person, climb a mountain, chase a dream.
人啊,在这短短的一生带去了多少悲伤与无奈,又带来了多少喜怒哀乐,悲欢离合。
People ah, in this short life brought much sadness and helplessness, and brought much joy and sorrow, joy and separation.
我们经历沧桑,攀登高点,却又被拉下神坛,永生永世,不得安宁。
We experience the vicissitudes of life, climb the heights, only to be pulled down from the altar, eternal life, no peace.
天神的幻想,永无止境。
God's fantasy, endless.
我想带一人回家,回我们的家。
I want to take someone home, to our home.
曾经有一束光照在了我身上,明明只是短暂的相拥,可我却以为拥有了。
Once there was a beam of light on me, obviously just a short hug, but I thought I had.
只要我想得到我的那束光,我就一定会得到。
As long as I want my light, I will get it.
当我们过于强大世界,会将我们拉下神坛,但我们不能放弃,也不曾放弃。
The world can pull us down when we get too strong, but we can't give up, and we haven't given up.
人类过于渺小,宇宙又过于宏大,但在感情面前,一切都是一盘散沙。
Human beings are too small, the universe is too grand, but in the face of emotion, everything is disorganized.
儿女情长将我们毁灭,我们也曾是世界的主人。
Love destroyed us, and we were once masters of the world.
只要你想,我的怀抱永远为你敞开。
If you want, my arms are always open for you.
晚安,我的宝贝。
Good night, my darling.
岁月会催老活泼的少年,却不会吹走我心中的救赎。
Time will urge the old lively youth, but will not blow away my redemption.
我命中的救赎啊,你何时才能再来看看我?哪怕只一眼。
My salvation, when will you see me again? Even just for a look.
春的世界,万物皆知。
In the spring world, everything is known.
我的人生,由我来一改前程。
My life, it's up to me to change it.
多年以后,再次回首。
After many years, look back again.