下一章 目录 设置
1、我没缺点,不信你看! ...
-
“你的缺点?”
【Your weaknesses?】
缺点?
【Weaknesses?】
1.是否社恐/内向?【Is it social / introverted?】
“我做事稳当,考虑事情比较周全。”
【I do things safely and think things over.】
并且容易集中注意力做事,我因此现在成为了词汇输出的专家。
【And easy to focus on things, so I am now an expert in vocabulary output.】
同时我善于倾听他人的想法,尊重他人的意见。
【At the same time(同时), I am good at listening to others' ideas and respecting others' opinions.】
【并且容易集中注意力做事,我因此现在成为了词汇输出的专家,同时我善于倾听他人的想法,尊重他人的意见。And easy to focus on things, so now I have become an expert in vocabulary output, and(=At the same time) I am good at listening to other people's ideas, respect other people's opinions.】
2.是否做事没有耐心/急躁?
【Are you impatient / impatient?】
我乐于探索新事务,总能对未知领域充满好奇心,并快速适应自己在不同领域的新身份。【I love to explore new things, always curious about the unknown, and quickly adapt to my new identity in different fields.】
3.是否工作效率低/做事拖拉?
【Is it inefficient / procrastinating?】
我对工作乐观执着,敢于面对困难与挑战。【I am optimistic about the work, the courage to face difficulties and challenges.
】
并且,我具备良好的业务能力和心理素质,较好的沟通抗压能力。
【Moreover, I have good business ability and psychological quality, good communication ability.】
4.是否心理承受能力差?【 Whether psychological endurance is poor?】
我共情能力强,对于细节很敏锐,能够迅速察觉到他人的情绪变化,富有同情心。
【I am empathic, sensitive to detail, able to quickly detect changes in the mood of others, and compassionate.】
离梟抬起头,看着面前西装革履的中年男人。【Lixo raised his head and looked at the middle-aged man in front of him.】
比如您的门锁开了点,腿在微微抖动。
【For example, your door lock is open, and your legs are trembling slightly.】
5.是否长相思普通?
【 Is Sauvignon Blanc common?】
我平易近人,相处起来没有压力,容易与同事打成一片,方便带领团队,能衬托调动接触人的积极性。
【I am approachable, easy to get along with no pressure, easy to get along with colleagues, easy to lead the team, can foil mobilize the enthusiasm of contacts.】
离梟低下头,瞥了眼中年男人电脑前呈放着的学客登记名单。
【The owl lowered his head and glanced at the student registration list in front of the middle-aged man's computer.】
6.是否对工作不上心?
【 Are you not interested in work?】
我懂得管理和规划自己的时间,能够很好地平衡个人生活和工作的权重,时刻保持良好心态。
【I know how to manage and plan my time, I can balance the weight of my personal life and work well, and I always keep a good attitude.】
7.是否脾气暴躁?
【Are you grumpy?】
我是一个带着主人翁意识去工作的人,对原则性的工作会严格把关,凡事都能做到精益求精,不让自己有一丝松懈。
【I am a person with a sense of ownership to work, the principle of the work will be strictly controlled, everything can be done to improve, do not let oneself have a trace of lax.】
8.是否不自信?
【Are you not confident?】
我有良好的心理素质,能正确的认识和评价自己。
【I have good psychological quality, can correctly understand and evaluate themselves.】
并且能虚心接受他人的建议,督促自己成为更优秀的人。
【And can humbly accept the advice of others, urge yourself to become a better person.】
9.是否爱斤斤计较?
【Do you love every ounce?】
我比其他人更懂得感恩,深知唯有团结一心,才能双方互惠互利,达到共赢。
【I know how to be grateful more than others, and I know that only by uniting as one can we achieve mutual benefit and win-win results.】
10.是否话多?
【 Is there too much talk?】
我思维活跃,乐于表达自己的观点。
【 I have an active mind and enjoy expressing my opinions. 】
因热爱工作,常乐于献计献策让工作做得更好。【Because of the love of work, often willing to contribute ideas to make the work better.】
11.是否固执己见?
【Are you opinionated?】
我擅长独立思考,对事情持有怀疑态度,能够跳脱出工作和生活环境中的思维惯性。
【I am good at independent thinking, skeptical about things, able to jump out of the inertia of thinking in my work and life environment.】
12.是否容易焦虑?
【 Is it easy to be anxious?】
我洞察能力强,能够察觉他人情绪和理解他人。
【I am very perceptive, able to detect other people's emotions and understand others.】
比如办公桌对面的领导,从刚才到现在便一直坐立不稳,多次想要站起来。
【For example, the leader across the desk has been unstable from just now until now, and has wanted to stand up many times.】
13.是否多愁善感?
【Is it sentimental?】
我感知能力强,可以迅速把控细节,注重理论与实践的结合。
【I have strong perception ability, can quickly control the details, pay attention to the combination of theory and practice.】
比如我现在便很贴心的及时完成了该问答,打开了锁住领导站起来的枷锁。
【For example, I now completed the Q & A in a timely manner and opened the shackles that locked the leader to stand up.】
领导双手接过问答卷,实则暗暗活动活动了筋骨。【The leader took the quiz with both hands, and in fact, he secretly moved his muscles and bones.】
抬头问道:
【Look up and ask:】
“14.是否会有股票走势?”
【14.Will there be a stock move?】
离梟抬头愣了一瞬,接着扬起一个笑容。【Lixo looked up from the owl for a moment, then raised a smile.】
立马道:
【Immediately:】
“除身份所在环境出于危机和机遇关头,我会冲锋陷阵,其他我通常都是稳沉持重。”
【Except for situations in which I am at the forefront of crisis and opportunity, I am usually steady and steady.】
完美!
【Perfect!】
离梟面带微笑,垂下右侧的手微收了收五指,果然对面领导面带微笑的缓缓坐下。
【From the owl face with a smile, hanging down the right hand slightly received five fingers, as expected, the opposite leader slowly sat down with a smile.】
“那你……”
【Then you...】
留下!离梟双眼炯炯有神看着他,在心里接道。【Stay! His eyes were fixed on him, and he looked at him.】