下一章 上一章 目录 设置
44、第 44 章 ...
-
If one day we meet,
(如果有一天我们相遇)
what should I say to you?
(我该和你说些什么?)
Long time no see?
(好久不见?)
or I love you?
(或者,我爱你)
That summer,
(那年夏天)
I was fifteen,
(我十五)
you were eighteen
(你十八)
Take a hasty farewell
(匆匆一别)
you have no news at all
(杳无音信)
The roses on the windowsill opened
(窗台的玫瑰花开了)
and thanked.
(又谢了)
The flowers opened and thanked.
(花开花谢)
After all, I still didn't wait for you
(终究还是没有等到你)
In the past few years,
(这几年)
I have been looking forward to your coming back day by day,
(我日日盼望你回来)
but I still haven't waited for you.
(可终究还是没有等到你)
Sometimes I think I'd better let you go and you'll let me go.
(有时我也会想,不如我放过你,你也放过我)
From then on, we'll be cut off.
(从此一刀两断再无瓜葛)
Maybe it's because fate is not over.
(或许是因为缘分未尽吧)
God let us meet again.
(上帝让我们再次相遇)
I love rose,
(我爱玫瑰)
but only the rose in your hand.
(但我只爱你手里的玫瑰)
At the moment of seeing you again,
(再见的那一刻)
I forgot all the pain I've suffered in the past four years.
(这四年里受的苦我都忘光了)
Everything is not important .
(一切都不重要了)
As long as you come back, it's OK
(只要你回来,就好)
Later, they quarreled and separated,
(后来,争吵,分离)
but fortunately,
(但好在)
in the end,
(最后)
the light beam lit up the whole no man's land.
(光束照亮了整个无人区)
The no man's land was full of brilliant twin roses.
(无人区开满灿烂的双生玫瑰)
The two roses grew together.
(两朵玫瑰相伴一起生长)
The twin was also symbiotic.
(双生亦是共生)
The world was dim,
(世界本暗淡)
but you brought the stars and the moon.
(但你带来了星星和月亮)
The creator has created this encounter called redemption since the birth of the rose
(造物主自玫瑰诞生以来,就缔造了这场名为救赎的邂逅)
备选歌名:1.《To Encounter(邂逅)》
2.《Twin Rose(双生玫瑰)》
3.《Redeem(救赎)》
4.《Fate(命运)》
绵辞是这个世界上最了解季唯的人之一,看了这些,他心知肚明,她爱的,从始至终都只有那个人。
拿起手机给季唯发了个消息:选第四个吧,我觉得用Fate是最好的形容词。
季唯看了绵辞的消息,回了一个猫猫表情包:“好的”
正如绵辞所说的,一切在冥冥之中自有安排,这就是所谓的命运吧。