晋江文学城
下一章 上一章  目录  设置

2、Every Time You Kissed Me 每当你亲吻 ...

  •   Every time you kissed me,
      每当你亲吻我
      I trembled like a child.
      我都若孩子般颤抖
      Gathering the roses,
      采集这蔷薇
      we sang for the hope.
      我们为希望歌唱
      Your very voice is in my heartbeat,
      你独一无二的声音在我的心跳中
      sweeter than my dream.
      比我的梦更加甜美
      We were there, in everlasting bloom.
      我们在那儿在永远绽放的花丛间

      Roses die,
      蔷薇凋零
      the secret is inside the pain.
      这秘密深存于痛苦里
      Winds are high upon the hill,
      猛烈的风在山丘上肆虐
      I cannot hear you.
      我无法听见你的声音
      Come and hold me close.
      过来紧紧拥抱我吧
      I'm shivering cold in the heart of rain.
      我正在雨中冷得发抖
      Darkness falls, I'm calling for the dawn.
      黑暗降临我一直渴求黎明

      Silver dishes for the memories,
      装着往昔的银盘
      for the days gone by.
      承载远去的岁月
      Singing for the promises
      为那些承诺歌唱
      tomorrow may bring.
      那可能在明日许下的承诺
      I harbour all the old affection,
      我心怀所有旧时的情感
      roses of the past.
      早已凋零的蔷薇
      Darkness falls, and summer will be gone.
      黑暗降临而夏天即将逝去

      Joys of the daylight,
      日光的愉悦
      shadows of the starlight,
      星光的幻影
      everything was sweet by your side, my love.
      在你的身边一切都是美妙的我的爱
      Ruby tears have come to me, for your last words.
      我落下红宝石般的泪滴因为你最后的话语
      I'm here just singing my song of hope,
      我在这儿只为吟唱我的希望之歌
      waiting for you, my love...
      始终等着你我的爱……

      Now let my happiness sing inside my dream....
      现在让我的幸福在我的梦中歌唱吧……

      Every time you kissed me,
      每当你亲吻我
      my heart was in such pain.
      我的心总是如此疼痛
      Gathering the roses,
      采集这蔷薇
      we sang of the grief.
      我们歌唱着悲伤
      Your very voice is in my heartbeat,
      你独一无二的声音在我的心跳中
      sweeter than despair.
      比绝望更加甜美
      we were there, in everlasting bloom.
      我们在那儿在永远绽放的花丛间

      Underneath the stars,
      于繁星之下
      shaded by the flowers,
      被花海淹没
      kiss me in the summer day gloom, my love...
      在夏日的阴暗处亲吻我吧我的爱……
      You are all my pleasure, my hope and my song.
      你是我所有的快乐希望和歌声
      I will be here dreaming in the past,
      我将在这儿梦回过往
      until you come,
      直到你到来
      Until we close our eyes...
      直到我们合上我们的双眼……
note 作者有话说
第2章 Every Time You Kissed Me

  • 昵称:
  • 评分: 2分|鲜花一捧 1分|一朵小花 0分|交流灌水 0分|别字捉虫 -1分|一块小砖 -2分|砖头一堆
  • 内容:
  •             注:1.评论时输入br/即可换行分段。
  •                 2.发布负分评论消耗的月石并不会给作者。
  •             查看评论规则>>