下一章 上一章 目录 设置
8、第八章 ...
-
《Dear youth(亲爱的少年)》的原曲是由一个外国人写给自己的同性恋人的,以表达自己对爱人最真诚的爱。
后来被知名音乐制作人林深翻唱的一首歌。林深同样是个同性恋人,他把他自己的恋人保护的很好。林深曾称呼他的恋人为许先生,再无其他。但是在林深官宣的时候网络上还是有大批量侮辱、斥责的言论,无数人在微博里谩骂,更有甚者直接骚扰到了林深的父母。再到后来,林深宣布退出歌唱圈,事情才慢慢地平静了下来。然后就有网友爆料许先生因为受不了网曝,而在林深宣布退出歌圈的第二天在家中自杀。但林深并未对此作出任何回应。
真实的故事我们无从知晓,最后的结局我们无能为力。
但无论是漫天的流言蜚语,还是不可奈何的死亡,它们都不是一份关于爱情美好的结局。
那份爱情的存在,并没有错,哪怕它不被世人认可。
Honey, can you hear me ?
(亲爱的,你能听到我说的吗?)
I like you, the moment i met you.
(我喜欢你,在遇见你的那一刻。)
ln that scorching sun and hot season.
(在那骄阳似火,盛暑难消的季节。)
You broke into my world like an angel.
(你如同天使一般闯入了我的世界。)
You became the beginning of my dream.
(你成为了我梦中伊始的方向。)
You have became the hometown of my dream.
(你成为了我梦中依恋的故里他乡。)
You have became the only and eternal faith in my dream.
(你成为了我梦中唯一且永恒的光。)
My dear boy.
(我亲爱的少年,)
You are so illusory.
(你是那样让人幻想。)
My dear boy.
(我亲爱的少年,)
You are so yearning.
(你是那样让人向往。)
My dear boy.
(我亲爱的少年,)
Do you still remember the dawn?
(你是否还记得曙光?)
My dear boy.
(我亲爱的少年,)
Do you still remember heaven?
(你是否还记得天堂?)
My dear boy.
(我亲爱的少年,)
Are you still what you are?
(你是否还是当初模样?)
My God, my angel, my youth.
(我的神明,我的天使,我的少年。)
How i want to say to you.
(我多想对你说,)
l love you.
(我爱你。)
But i am also afraid of losing.
(但我同样害怕失去你。)
The world's disdain.
(世人的鄙夷,)
Secular disapproval.
(世俗的不认可,)
Parents do no understand.
(父母的不理解,)
And all the gossip.
(以及漫天的流言蜚语。)
Please let me resist.
( 请让我来抵挡。)
Please let me be your umbrella.
( 请让我做你的保护伞。)
I will guard you forever.
(我将永远守护你。 )
M y youth, my lover, my lover.
(我的少年,我的恋人,我的爱人)
l will always stand by your side.
(我将一直站在你身边,)
Even with the world for the enemy.
(哪怕与世界为敌。)
Dear, dear youth, dear lover.
(亲爱的,亲爱的少年,亲爱的爱人。)
………………………………………………
My dear boy.
(我亲爱的少年,)
You are so unforgettable.
(你是那样让人难忘。)
My dear boy.
(我亲爱的少年,)
You are so extravagant.
(你是那样让人奢望。)
My youth, you should be bathed in the sunshine.
(我的少年,你应是沐浴在阳光之下的美好。)
You are so important to me.
(于我而言你是那样的重要。)
You are my stars all over the sky.
(你是我的满天繁星,)
You are my poem and far away.
(你是我的诗和远方,)
You are my dream and faith.
(你是我的梦与信仰。)
My heart young ah.
(我心里的少年啊,)
You are so let people worry about.
(你是那样的让人心生牵挂,)
The heart to go.
(心向神往。)