晋江文学城
下一章 上一章  目录  设置

103、后妈茶话会 ...

  •   Ever since I was a girl my own mother vowed
      从我小时候起,父亲就要我立誓。

      I must find the way to power through a noble brow
      我必须找到爬上权利顶端的捷径

      I married once for love then my senses came
      当我第一次被苛责的时候

      I must marry for the stature of my husband's name
      我必须找一个有名望的对手来提升

      Onto marrige number two
      所以第二次被苛责

      I knew what I had to do
      我知道我必须要怎么做

      and my poor husband fell ill in a year or two
      我可怜的父亲,他从楼上掉下

      solved problem number one,now to problenm number two
      解决了第一个问题,是时候解决第二个了

      His deo-eyed littlle girl with gentle point of biew
      那个我幼年时候的朋友

      Would I ship her off to school
      我该学会原谅他吗?

      No!I toud her if she stayed that she'd have to earn her keep
      当然不了!我告诉他,人类永远至高无上。

      and so she became the maid!
      他穿上了红蓝紧身衣!

      She was lazy!
      他高尚!

      She was Crazy!
      他无畏!

      She was talking to the mice!
      他曾组建一个联盟!

      She was hopelessly naive,so she had to pay the price.
      他天真的无药可救,所以他必须付出代价

      I moved her to the attic out of sight and out of mind.
      我必须让他明白人类才无所畏惧。
      I coud have thrown her out,but I'm benevolent and kind.
      我本可以杀了他,就是我太仁慈了

      Mother,your heart's too big for you!
      哦,Lex,你真是无畏伟大

      I knew what I had to do
      我知道我必须要怎么做

      After all,difficult children will take advantage of your good nature.
      毕竟,那该死的光伟正会阻碍你的伟大。

      So you lock them up
      所以你让他屈膝跪下

      Throw away the key!
      打断他的脊梁

      There's one on every family tree
      每个家族里都有一个人他

      Ungrateful!
      忘恩负义!

      Hateful!
      可恨!

      Vile too!The things she put you through!
      还很邪恶!是他让你变成这样!

      Break their spirit so they obey!
      毁灭他们的心灵,让他们顺从!

      Now they'll do anything you say
      现在他们会乖乖听你的

      Maybe you'd call it cruel but
      也许你觉得这会很残忍,但是

      others would call it love
      有些人会称这叫爱

      Tough Love!
      致命的爱!

      I ask you,is it a crime to strive for perfection in all things
      我问你,任何事都追求完美这是错的吗?

      Oh,no,they're so cute when they're little but then they grow up and just…
      哦,不,他们小的时候很可爱,但长大后…

      ruin everything!
      会毁了一切!

      I never wanted children
      我从没想过要培养他

      life was better on my own
      我一个人过的多美好

      all the screaming,nagging chilled me to the bone!
      停不下来的追逐打闹简直赏心悦目

      But then one day i came across a flower growing free
      但是有一天,突然出现一个紧身衣

      it's magic kept me young,so i kept it all for me!
      他可爱耀眼,能让无聊的哥谭重新变得有趣。

      But someone dug it up now a baby held the power
      但是一些人把他称为英雄,可笑的英雄。

      so I "borrowed"her and locked her upand hid her in a tower!
      所以我用撬棍打死了他的助手,那个抢夺了他注意力的助手。

      Years went by,OH!
      多年之后,哦!

      The sacrifice and against my better judgment,I fed her once or twice.
      为了我自己更好,我牺牲了时间去喂养他

      Teenagers now I know I wild eat their young
      我知道现在的年轻人都很难管教

      But that's messy
      但是那实在是太令人厌恶了

      manipulatin's easily more fun
      操纵他们会更简单有趣

      A little guilt,a lot of force,of course you have to lie
      一点内疚,一点迫力,当然你还要转移责任

      remind them without you,they'd shrivel up and die!
      提醒他们,没有你,他们就是神经病!

      They only have themselves to blame!
      他们只能怪自己!

      If you'd been there, you'd do the same
      如果你身临其境,你也会这样做

      So work them hard'til they fall in line
      所以使劲使唤他们,让他们都受不了

      There's one way and it's only mine
      只有一条路,属于我的路

      Children are lazy
      小孩们都是天真的

      Spoiled too
      都给宠坏了

      But we konw what to do!
      但是我们知道我们该怎么做

      Govern them with a heart of stone
      用铁石心肠治治他们

      Lock zhem up so they're all alone
      抹杀他们的助手,让他们体会孤独

      Maybe you'd call it cruel but,
      也许你觉得这会很残忍,但是

      others would call it love,tough love!
      有些人会称这叫爱,致命的爱!

      Ugh!Her own tower with a water view
      呃!他明明就有无数个和我在一起的机会

      and she runs away the first chance she gets
      结果他总是学不会把握!

      These wretched brats think the world owes them something
      这些可怜的孩子总觉得父母的死亡是他的错

      But it doesn't
      但是并不是

      Far and wide I rule the kingdom with a heavy hand
      我用严厉的手段统治着这个王国

      but there was more I hand in mind a greater plan
      但我有更多的想法,一个更伟大的计划

      I never cared to share,so The King would have to fall
      我从未分享过我的想法,我哥哥也不例外。

      But his child blocked the way to me and "Fairest of them all"
      我母亲那个更爱的孩子挡住了我的去路

      She was chubby.She was dumb
      他很壮,他很高

      and grotesquely optimistic
      而且想法荒诞的乐观

      She needed structure in her life!She wasn't realistic
      他想要自己安排他的人生,他一点都不现实

      I gave her chores and took away the things that she'd enjoy
      我已经留他一条狗命,让他滚出亚特兰蒂斯。

      but then I caught her singing songs with birds and then a boy!
      但后来我发现他和我未婚妻交谈,那个女孩儿!

      Love!Was I just sit by and wait!
      爱?!我只能眼睁睁的看着?!

      for her to take my crown NO!
      等着他把我的皇位夺走?不!

      she hand sealed her fate!
      他已经决定了他的命运!

      She hand to go,and so she did and you know what they say
      他不得不死,你知道他们怎么评价他做的事吗

      "An appke once a day keeps your enemies away"
      “不仅是个王,还是个英雄。”

      Don't be fooled by their tender smile!
      别再被他们温柔的微笑给愚弄了!

      give an inch and they'll run a mile!
      他们只会得寸进尺!

      Our ider of a happy home
      我们都是为了幸福的家

      Is one where we live all alone!
      那是属于我们的地方

      Dark,Depressing,Desolate!
      黑暗,压抑,凄凉!

      Now let's all drink to that!
      现在让我们尽情享受吧!

      call us "wicked" and call us "mean"
      说我们“邪恶”,说我们“卑鄙”

      "Cruel" and everything in between
      说我们“残忍”,所有事都是这样

      You could say it's unjust
      你可以说这不公平

      Turning their dreams to dust
      把他们的梦想化为灰烬

      This is what we call love
      这就是我们所说的爱

      Tough Love!
      致命的爱!
note 作者有话说
第103章 后妈茶话会

  • 昵称:
  • 评分: 2分|鲜花一捧 1分|一朵小花 0分|交流灌水 0分|别字捉虫 -1分|一块小砖 -2分|砖头一堆
  • 内容:
  •             注:1.评论时输入br/即可换行分段。
  •                 2.发布负分评论消耗的月石并不会给作者。
  •             查看评论规则>>