晋江文学城
下一章 上一章  目录  设置

7、摘录:but you didn't ...

  •   摘录
      这首诗的作者是一位普通的美国妇女,她的丈夫应征去了越南战场,后来阵亡了。她终身守寡,直至年老病逝。她的女儿在整理遗物时发现了母亲当年写给父亲的这首诗。

      Remember the day I borrowed your brand new car and dented it
      记得那天,我借用你的新车,我撞凹了它

      I thought you\'d kill me, but you didn\'t.
      我以为你一定会杀了我的,但是你没有

      And remember the time I dragged you to the beach, and you said it would rain, and it did
      记得那天,我拖你去海滩,而它真如你所说的下了雨

      I thought you\'d say,\"I told you so.\" But you didn\'t.
      我以为你会说“我告诉过你” ,但是你没有

      Do you remember the time I flirted with all the guys to make you jealous, and you were
      记得那天,我和所有的男人调情好让你嫉妒,而你真的嫉妒了

      I thought you\'d leave, but you didn\'t.
      我以为你一定会离开我,但是你没有

      Do you remember the time I spilled strawberry pie all over your car rug
      记得那天,我在你的新地毯上吐了满地的草莓饼

      I thought you\'d hit me, but you didn\'t.
      我以为你一定会厌恶我的,但是你没有

      And remember the time I forgot to tell you the dance was formal and you showed up in jeans
      记得那天,我忘了告诉你那个舞会是要穿礼服的,而你却穿了牛仔裤

      I thought you\'d drop me, but you didn\'t.
      我以为你一定要抛弃我了,但是你没有

      Yes, there were lots of things you didn\'t do.
      是的,有许多的事你都没有做,

      But you put up with me, and loved me, and protected me.
      而你容忍我钟爱我保护我

      There were lots of things I wanted to make up to you when you returned from Vietnam.
      有许多许多的事情我要回报你,等你从越南回来

      But you didn\'t.
      但是你没有
note 作者有话说
第7章 摘录:but you didn't

  • 昵称:
  • 评分: 2分|鲜花一捧 1分|一朵小花 0分|交流灌水 0分|别字捉虫 -1分|一块小砖 -2分|砖头一堆
  • 内容:
  •             注:1.评论时输入br/即可换行分段。
  •                 2.发布负分评论消耗的月石并不会给作者。
  •             查看评论规则>>