本文原题为《生命的歌声和舞蹈——读有感》,写于初中。
这是一篇读后感的读后感。
有人写下诗,有人因此感动写成文,有人又被文章打动。如是再三,如是传递,生生不息。
标题来自马拉丁的《谷》。
《慢慢地舞蹈》全诗如下:
Have you ever watched kids on a merry-go-round?
你曾经注视过坐在旋转木马上的孩子们吗?
Or listened to the rain slapping on the ground?
或者聆听雨敲打地面的声音?
Ever followed a butter fly's erratic flight?
你是否跟随一只蝴蝶的飘忽的飞翔?
Or gazed at the sun into the fading night?
或者凝视太阳沉入昏暗的夜晚?
You'd better sloe down.Don't dance so fast.
你最好慢下来,不要那么快地舞蹈.
Time is short.The music won's last.
时间是短暂的,音乐不会持续太长.
Do you run through each day on the fly?
你是否匆匆如飞一般地度过每一天?
When the day is done,do you lie in your bed
当一天结束的时候,你是否躺在你的床上
With the next hundred chores running through your head?
但脑袋里面还在不停地想着下一百件繁琐之事?
You'd better slow down.Don't dance so fast.
你最好慢下来,不要那么快地舞蹈.
Time is short.Themusic won't last.
时间是短暂的,音乐不会持续太长.
Ever told your child,We'll do it tomorrow?
你可否告诉你的孩子,我们明天再做?
And in your haste,not see his sorrow?
在匆忙之中,难道你没有看见孩子的忧伤?
Ever lost touch,let a good friengship die.
你是否和朋友疏于联系从而使一份美好的友谊枯萎.
Because you never had time to call and say "Hi"?
因为你从未有时间打个电话道声问候.
You'd better slow down.Don'tdance so fast.
你最好慢下来,不要那么快地舞蹈.
Time is shot.The music won't last.
时间是短暂的,音乐不会持续太久长
When you run so fast to get somewhere.
当你飞快地奔跑到达某个地点,
You miss half the fun of getting there.
你错过了到达那里的一半快乐.
When you worry and hurry through your day.
当你焦虑匆忙地度过你的日子
It is like an unopened gift...Thrown away.
就像将一份还未打开的礼物丢弃.
Life is not a race.Do take it slower.
生活不是一场赛跑,请慢一点儿.
Hear the music before the song is over.
在歌曲结束之前,听听音乐吧.